Friday, April 2, 2010

Auto running CD in CP4

I don't seem to get how to make an auto running CD of CP4 output. When I choose the publish option 'Autorun for CD' and copy the 5 output files to a CD, that CD doesn't run by itself when I put it in a reader. What I'm missing (more grey matter or a step)?

Auto running CD in CP4

Hi there

There are different reasons autoplay can fail.

  • A systems administrator may have disabled autoplay when configuring the PC
  • The name of the project you are trying to autoplay is too long. Sometimes spaces can cause it to break
  • The autorun.inf is incorrectly configured or not present on the media
  • Perhaps the media is DVD? I'm not sure autoplay works on DVD

Cheers... Rick

Helpful and Handy Links

Captivate Wish Form/Bug Reporting Form

Adobe Certified Captivate Training

SorcerStone Blog

Captivate eBooks

No comments:

Post a Comment