Friday, April 2, 2010

Conversion from .ai to .svg issue

Hello all,

I'm having problems regarding the conversion from .ai file to .svg file.
The problem, as you can see the attachment files , is an alteration of the image.

I wanted to ask you, certainly more experienced than me , if is there a way to solve this problem.
(I have activated the adobe optimization in the save as dialog.).

Ps:

If I open files created with Adobe does not appear to be no problem, but if the file is opened by an application like Inkscape or our application the image is altered.Conversion from .ai to .svg issue

What happens if you Flatten Transparency first before going to .SVG

Conversion from .ai to .svg issue

thank you for your reply , but nothing change , seems like gradient issue .

OK try Flatten Transparency and then Expand to make the Gradients into Blends

No comments:

Post a Comment