Friday, April 2, 2010

Flash Player 10 ActiveX in IE8 Ruined...

I allowed an upgrade to Flash Player 10 ActiveX this morning on my Windows Vista Business machine which has IE8 and the MS Developer Toolbar installed.

Since the upgrade (which ran with no visible errors or issues), the Developer Tools window is quite difficult to work with and has been damaged in some manner.?It was working perfectly just before the FP10 ActiveX upgrade.?I now have to use the Developer Tools window in maximized mode which pretty much destroys its usefulnes.

I de-installed FP10 ActiveX -- no impact.?I de-installed/re-installed the Developer Toolbar -- no impact.

Has anyone else had this problem or does anyone know how to resolve this??This is a crticial tool that is needed during page design and development.?It's just been rendered useless.

No comments:

Post a Comment