Sunday, April 4, 2010

book operations disabled - missing...

I am working with CS4?(skipped CS3 entirely).?I am trying to create an index from a book and get the message that book operations are disabled due to a missing plug-in.?The plug in is contactcs.pln, which was probably intalled way back in InDesign CS by my predecessor.?What is this plug-in and/or how do I disable this from happening??Thanks.

book operations disabled - missing...

It could have been part of the PM plugin pack. export as INX and see if it clears up the problem.

book operations disabled - missing...

Export what exactly as INX??I'm trying to generate an index, and that is where I get the error.?Thanks for your help.

Export the ID document as INX it cleans up the file.

Gotcha!?Thanks, I'll try that.

You need to watch out what you are posting. You are including personal info.

(Thanks for the reminder!).?Your solution did work.?The files were cleaned up and?I was able to generate the index.?Thank you so much!!!!

  • face cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment